by vivrant thang on the aids crisis
Here’s a round-up of how Black bloggers around the blogosphere called attention to the crisis on World AIDS day.
- Gil Robertson says, “Dear Black America, It’s Time to Get Serious About HIV/AIDS“
- Kam, a woman living with AIDS asks, “Can I Forgive?”
- Keith Boykin reflects on the life of poet, Essex Hemphill, who died of AIDS-related complications
- Yobachi Boswell encourages us to view the Frontline/PBS documentary, The Age of AIDS
- I took the Stop AIDS Leadership Pledge. Your turn.
- The African American Political Pundit reflects on the disparities in what we’re spending on the war versus what we’re spending to fight the AIDS crisis
- Backyard Beacon ponders whether wider availability of the female condom is the key to change